Saturday 12 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day to the Three women in my Life :)

0


To my Mama,

who's always been there for me through my ups and downs
who gave me all the love and support
who helped me to be who I am right now
who never left my side
who never got tired of taking care of me
who has been my inspiration to be successful

I miss everything about you, Ma!
I can't wait to see you again.



To my groovy Lola Chita, 

who has been my second Mother
who taught me how to DREAM BIG
who pushed me so hard to be a Nurse
who encouraged me to do the impossible things
who also gave me all the love in the world
thank you for everything! 
you've been such a good provider for us
I wouldn't trade you for the world




To Ate Emy,

who has been with our family since my Mom's a teenager
who also became my other mother
who's always attending to all our needs
who's taking care of my whole family
who always makes paligo my pets :) Hihi.
A BIG THANK YOU! 
don't resign, okay? HAHA. 
wait for me!




Happy Mother's Day!
to the TOP 3 women in my life

I LOVE YOU, all.

I want to thank the Lord for giving me these 3 wonderful ladies who have been my ultimate source of strength.

I miss youuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
A :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment