Thursday 6 November 2014

Simply Beautiful!

0



Good morning loves,

I have always been a fan of Hillsong United. Their songs always do lift me up whenever I'm down or whenever I feel that my Faith is being tested. Their songs have been my source of everyday vitamins when I was living alone in Australia up until now together with another Christian band, Jesus Culture.

Oceans (where feet may fail)

"Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior"


I am 26. Yes, I am currently employed and earning. I have a healthy and complete family. I have friends. Yet, I still somehow feel incomplete... In a way that leads me to questioning my fate, His plans. The song Oceans, helped me realised that maybe, just maybe, God wants MORE from me. He wants my affection, attention, heart and trust to be able to DO things for me. 

I have no words for this song. It just simply touched my heart in an instant that made me think that I will overcome anything & everything by simply entrusting your FATE by having FAITH and TRUST in God. 

Watch the Full Acoustic Session here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment