Monday 5 March 2012

Brotherly love

0

EDWARD
Derived from Old English - ead (prosperity) + weard (guard).
ALBERT
From the Germanic name Adalbert, which was composed of the elements adal "noble" and beraht "bright".
EDWARD ALBERT
Was an American film and television actor.
Aside from all these definition, EDWARD ALBERT is my KUYA/ BIG BROTHER.
In this blog, you will see the 29 THINGS ABOUT MY KUYA
1.       Kuya was born on the 7th of March 1983
2.       Pisces is his zodiac sign
The following are the schools in which my Kuya had been to
3.       Vey Garcia
4.       Don Bosco Technical College, Makati
5.       Angelicum College
6.       Notre Dame of Greater Manila
7.       THAMES
8.       College of St. Benilde
9.       You may call him Eggy, Egy, Egyboy, Dward
10.   He looks like my Mother so much
11.   At some point in our lives, we didn’t get to live together. He was with my Lola in Manila and I was with my Mama and Papa in Caloocan.
12.   He is ARTISTIC. I sometimes envy him because he draws so gooooood. By the way, when it comes to my assignments which had to do with drawings back then, I often asked for his help to do the drawings. HAHA!
13.   He is SCARY. Well, not the monstery-type-of-scary but He has this MAANGAS and MAYABANG look that even my friends get scared of him.
14.   As far as I know, He is 5’7 or 5’8. And yes, how I wish that I have the same height as him. HAHA!
15.   He doesn’t like ear piercings because of his stupid reason that our ears are near our brain! OMG LANG DIBA?! AND YET…………………
16.   HE HAS A LOT OF TATTOOS!
17.   He has this mole on his nape
18.   He is a GOOD DRIVER like PAPA
19.   He once co-owned a Mini-Chinese Restaurant near Benilde
20.   He also had BUFF n’ GRIME. An auto-detailing shop.
21.   He currently works at Project Lifestyle Manila
22.    He is a member of DEFTAC a Mixed Martial Arts community in the Philippines and He is on Wakeboarding as well. SPORTY HE IS!
23.   I don’t know how many medals he has right now but recently, He won a bronze medal at the 2012 Phil Open held at Trinoma
24.   He is a LOLA’s BOY.
25.   He loves to have a soup everytime he eats and he wants it HOT
26.   He cannot live without a JUICE
27.   He is always NOT AT HOME (literally speaking! HAHA)
28.   He is my TAGA-HATID/SUNDO when I was still in Uni and even when I was already working as a RN
29.   He loves his FAMILY so much. OUR FAMILY!
Apparently, 29 things aren’t really enough for me to show everybody who my Kuya is. Honestly, we’re not really that close with each other.  We often fight at home and that fight will end up with me going inside my room… crying. I always remember my Mom telling us “Dalawa na nga lang kayo, tapos mag-aaway pa kayo” or “Paano na lang pag wala na kami ng Papa niyo?” everytime my Kuya and I are having some arguments.
Oh well, my Kuya has also thought me a lot of things in life. Such as when I lost my cellphone that my Papa gave to me. I was really crying so hard when I get home from Uni that day and the only time that I stopped crying was during dinner and that was when Kuya told me not to worry about it anymore and the quote that I will always remember that came from him “Kay, just charge it to experience”.
He is also not just a brother to me He also somehow became my second Papa because our Papa has been working abroad for such a long time. He has been the one who is taking care of me, Mama and Lola. He was the one who represented Papa during my Capping Ceremony, Pinning Ceremony and Graduation.
This would be my first time making a blog for my family and si Kuya pa ang BUENA MANO. I know that I’ve been a SUPLADANG kapatid sa’yo and I may not be that malambing as you are but I LOVE YOU, KUYA! You have sacrificed a lot for me especially with this Australia thing. Thank you for being such a supportive, loving, caring, responsible and sometimes nakakatakot na KUYA for me. I promise to do my best here and work hard for our Family and may all your wishes and dreams come true! SABAY TAYO MANGARAP, KUYA! HAHA! I will see you all soon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KUYA!
I will forever be your little sister.
XOXO,
Kay-Ann :)

PS.
Hope you liked my gifts!. All from hard work yan. HAHA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment