Sunday 25 September 2011

Your Love Is Everything!

0

                     
Have a Blessed Sunday, Everyone :)
                                

Your love heals every disease
Your love fulfills my every need 
Your love is everything to me
Your love is everything

I wont forget nothing is impossible
I will not forget 
I wont forget your love. 

Truth be told, I really enjoy listening and singing to worship songs. It became my daily dose of vitamin that keeps me going despite of challenges. It gives me this sense of strength, hope, trust, faith, joy and love especially the moment I decided to move here in Australia.

My decision to leave Home and family was by far the hardest decision that I ever made in my 23 years of existence. From time to time, I always question myself like... ' What would happen to me after my visa expired next year?, Would I be able to get a stable job after my graduation?, Would I be successful here? etc etc' Suddenly this phrase will just come out of my mouth...


Proverbs 16:4
The LORD has made everything for its purpose.

And then, all my fears will eventually subside because I know that His words will never fail. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment