Friday 2 September 2011

Facetime: Keeps Me Connected Always!

2


The main reason why I bought an iPhone4 last October 14, 2010 was mainly because I just wanted to give myself something GOOD in return of my hard working days at the hospital as a staff nurse. And, this was also the day that my friend Ivica Rae bought her iTouch :)




And so I discovered Facetime :) But since we didn't have Wi-Fi connection at home, I barely use Facetime except on some occasions. This photos were taken at HKG, Ivica and I tried to facetime each other for fun :) But the catch was we were just sitting beside each other. Haha. And in the 2nd photo, that was the time when we facetimed Steph and she is in Australia..... sleeping! 



When I was still in The Philippines, the only person we do Facetime is Steph because she is in Oz and Facetime was one of the means to stay connected with her :)




 Then Australia came. Leaving my home country was by far the saddest day of my life because I also get to leave my family, friends and job but Facetime made it somewhat easy.


 
 First week in Australia. Soooo homesick yet Facetime managed to keep me connected from friends back Home :)

Then, during the time when I felt so down all I could lean on was my friend Ivica :) And she talked to me for hours just to make me feel happy again. Oh, with a special participation of Chester and Diego. *Not sure about the Diego name of her hamster though*



 Lastly, on my birthday, Facetime got me connected with my dear friend Ivica :) My whole birthday celebration wouldn't be complete without her calling me or greeting me Live. Hahahha. 




Thank you, Facetime for always keeping me connected with the people I love the most :) More facetime to come! Xoxo.






2 comments:

  1. Hugsss! <3 and thanks to apple for making facetime! :)

    Hey I'm revising my blogger account. you might wanna check on it its where ill post more personal stuff.. pero ung runnurse tlga focus ko. :D hahaha i miss you!

    ReplyDelete