Thursday 1 September 2011

23 in Australia

3



September 1 :) A very special day for me. And for the very first time, I didn't spend it with my loved ones... specifically my Family. 



Knowing that I don't have my family here on  my special day, I literally didn't know what to feel exactly. Truth be told, I am used of celebrating this beautiful day with them. And now, that I turned 23, I just knew somehow that this birthday would be so different than my past birthdays for I am far away from them... from Home.



 Also, the absence of my close friends back in The Philippines, just made it so hard to think on how am I going to be so cheerful about September 1. Luckily, I have my other friend Bianca who is also here with me in Australia. Atleast, I have one of them here :)

I welcomed my birthday together with the First day of Spring along with our 2 tutorial classes and with the fact that reality is here, I am not in The Philippines and what I had to do is just enjoy this day, MY DAY, my first birthday in Australia and my first experience of Spring.

Nothing really spectacular happened at the Uni except for some classmates who greeted me which was really sweet and the SURPRISE that The Reyes family made for me. 

















I was surprised :) And heaps of Thank Youussssss to all of you girls <3 And B, thank you again for making my Mum's requests possible. We owe you that :) 

To my super beloved Mumma, I so love youu very much. Thank you for atleast making me feel that you are just here with me. Thank you for the Bouquet of Flowers and Brownie that you have given me :) Lastly, Thank you for being my Mumma... for bringing me into this world and for loving me unconditionally. I shall be seeing youuuu, NEXT YEAR :)


3 comments:

  1. Awww. :)

    YOU'RE WELCOME. Happy to make you happy. Maligayang 23rd ulit.

    How does it feel making your first blog? Great diba?! Let's blog more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all really made me happy :) Bigtime mate! Hahahha.

    It's cool. Hopefully, I won't get too lazy blogging. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeaaah!! :) update me!! ano blog mo bianca?

    ReplyDelete