Saturday 25 April 2015

Thailand : Bangkok 2014

0


Hi loves,


So, it's now 2015 and this Bangkok travel happened around mid months of 2014.  Haha. Forgive me for being a busy office girl (overtime here and there, everyday!). Now, I am on leave and I decided to take this GOLDEN TIME to finally finish all my long overdue trips :)

Disclaimer:
No filters. Tamad mode.

Bangkok, Thailand!

Gosh, being the demented person that I am... I'm literally having a hard time trying to remember everything that has happened during that trip. Haha. So, maybe I'll just post some of photos, siguro naman may maalala na ako. Haha.

Touchdown, Bangkok!
Arrived at SUVARNABHUMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT at around midnight. We had to sleep the night off to wait for our bus going to the boarder of Thailand and Cambodia (please see my blog about Siem Reap here Siem Reap 2014.

4 days later, we came back to Bangkok from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Yes, we traveled 3 cities, 3 countries.... via LAND with all the sleeping coaches as our means of transportation.



We checked-in at Chiam Siam Inn and to be honest, after all the pagods that we had, I can relate to the quote "SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST". The room was pretty cozy and i just love the bathrooooooooom :) I can stay there forever. Haha.



We went to the market at our first night to get us some foodaaaams :) STREETFOOD dinner!




The next day, these all happened.

Breakfast :)
Infair, they were all masarap!
We went to the FLOATING MARKET :)











Wat Po Reclining Buddha










My favorite paaaaaaart of the trip or any trip I should say... FOOD, FOOD, FOOD!!!!!

I can eat Pad Thai everyday. My comfort food :)



During our last few hours in BKK, we went pasalubong shopping and found this:

HUMOR in Bangkok
Departure time. Off to Manila :)

I always say that Airports are usually the face of a one's country. And indeed, Love at first sight aside from the Hong Kong's :) How I wish, our airport here in Manila will be like this in the future or EVEN BETTER!  *crossingmyfingers*








❤,
A

0 comments:

Post a Comment